Price Is Right Computers - Warranty & Conditions:
COMPUTER SYSTEMS WITH (1) ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY:
Warranty includes installation of warranted parts, installation of original software and drivers as sold with system. All hardware parts carry a one year warranty, manufacturers extended hardware warranties (more than 1 year) apply as per quote or invoice. If we are not able to repair the defective hardware part, we will replace it with a comparable part that is refurbished only if a new part is unavailable.
Customer must keep original monitor box & foam or warranty may be void or subject to a package handling fee of $55.00.
PARTS WARRANTY & CONDITIONS (Does not apply to Computer System Warranty)
One year Parts & Labour Depot warranty unless otherwise stated on invoice.
Customer must keep original Monitor Box & Foam or monitor warranty may be void or subject to a package handling fee of $55.00.
A Restocking fee of 20% will be applied on items that are opened and returned for refund or credit that are not defective. All original packaging and contents are required for all return items.
HOW LONG DOES THIS LIMITED WARRANTY LAST?
This limited warranty lasts for the time period indicated on your invoice. The limited warranty begins on the date of the invoice. The warranty period is not extended if we repair or replace a warranted product or any parts.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY?
* Products or accessories not provided or installed by Price Is Right Computers.
* Transfer of any data if necessary that has been created by the customer such as My Document, My Favourites, Email, etc.
* Customer must provide Price Is Right computers with all original software and device drivers as sold with system for repair.
* After 30 days customer will be required to pay a one way shipping charge to the manufacturer's service depot.
- External causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or surge voltage damage.
- Servicing not authorized by us.
- Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not supplied by us.
* Malfunctions caused by customer installed software, viruses, trojans or hardware are not warranted.
* Products with missing or altered service tags, serial numbers, stickers.
* Products for which we have not received payment.
* On-site warranty is not included but is available as an option.
* NOTE: Before you return your computers system to us for repair, make sure to back up the data on the hard drive(s) and any other storage device(s). Remove any confidential, proprietary or personal information, removable media, such as floppy disks, CDs, or PC Cards. We are not responsible for any of your confidential, proprietary or personal information; lost or corrupted data; or damaged or lost removable media.
A Restocking fee of 30% will be applied on Custom Built Systems that are returned for refund or credit which are not defective. All original packaging and contents are required for all return items.
If you have any question or comments about this warranty please ask for Brad or AL.
250.861.6085 or email us